It all started with an email Mohamed Hossam (AKA, Bashmohandes) sent to SilverKey Tech. (the company I work for) local office here in Egypt, referring to the article "Foundations of Functional Programming – Part 1 – B# .NET Blog".
It inspired me to send few more language links:
- Linklist 03022008 – Dynamic programming design patterns, Erlang/C# AMQP Client, AOP – Nauman Leghari’s Blog
- James Kovacs’ Weblog – Syntactic Sugar, Compiler Candy, and Other Sweets
- Charlie Calvert’s Community Blog : Expression Tree Basics
- .NET 3.5, Design by contract and Spec#
- Did it with .NET – Improve Your C#! Borrow from F#…
- Continuing Adventures in F# – Matthew Podwysocki’s Blog
I also referred to the latest version of DLR hosting spec., stating that it’s quickly changing and already not up to date still.
Besides, I included some more reading bonuses:
- SQL Server Interview Questions and Answers – Suresh Behera
- Getting Started with ADO.NET Data Services – David Hayden [MVP C#]
- Mike Taulty’s Blog : ADO.NET Data Services – Screencasts
- Creating an In-Place Editing Component for Table Editing with jQuery – Rick Strahl’s Web Log
- Facebook Client Library built on Script# (A bit old news)
- Brad Abrams : ASP.NET MVC Example Application over Northwind with the Entity Framework
- Charlie Calvert’s Community Blog : Community Convergence XL
- Eric White’s Blog : An Approach to Reading Specifications Quickly
- How do we know what to work on and what not to work on? – Wayne Allen’s Weblog
So, I thought I should share them here as well!, although I hate to keep the habit of just "sharing links" rather than "writing my own posts", but let it be … for now!