EntLib 4.1 was released yesterday. The new release includes:
- Support for Visual Studio 2008 and Visual Studio 2008 SP1.
- Interception mechanism in the Unity Application Block.
- Performance improvements.
- Usability improvements of the config tool.
For more information check any of the following Resources:
- Enterprise Library 4.1 Download Page
- Enterprise Library 4.1 Homepage
- Enterprise Library Homepage
- Getting Started with Enterprise Library
How did I learn that?
As a bonus for coming here, I'm giving away a free newsletter for web developers that you can sign up for from here.
It's not an anything-and-everything link list. It's thoughtfully collected picks of articles and tools, that focus on Angular 2+, ASP.NET (4.x/MVC5 and Core), and other fullstack developer goodies.
Take it for a test ride, and you may unsubscribe any time.
You might also want to support me by checking these out [Thanks]: