The agenda is as follows:
12:00 AM – 01:30: Delivering Rich User Experience Applications using Silverlight 2 by Yasser Makram
01:30 PM – 2:00 PM: Coffee Break
02:00 PM – 3:30 PM: Patterns and antipatterns of SOA by Mohamed Samy
03:30 PM – 4:00 PM: Lunch
It’ll be in: Canadian International College – Busses will be available at: Nady El-Sekka (11:00 AM – 11:30 AM).
The gathering being on Sunday not Saturday as usual makes it harder to attend it The gathering facebook event said by mistake it’ll be on Sunday, but it’ll be on Saturday normally like all other dotNETwork events.
Regarding the sessions
I do not know about Yasser, but Silverlight 2.0 is a fairly new topic and it’ll sure be interesting to come and see it. I think Yasser will bring us a lot of amazement!
For the SOA topic, I want you all to set high expectations starting now. Mohamed Samy is a Solution Architecture (VSTS) MVP who has worked in and talked about SOA patterns more than most people I have met in person as both a personal passion and a job responsibility as a Technical Architect in ITWorx. I know Mohamed in person and believe he’ll be delivering a rocking session. Do not miss that.
- Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=15523324683
- Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=2409268236
- Yahoo!Group: http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/dotnetworkorg/
- Facebook Fan Page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/netWorkorg/13135685545
started finished my writings. Here are the published blog posts:
- dotNETwork 5th Gathering – Really enjoyed that Silverlight & SOA Anti Patterns Mix (Part I / II)
- dotNETwork 5th Gathering – Really enjoyed that Silverlight & SOA Anti Patterns Mix (Part II / II)
How did I learn that?
As a bonus for coming here, I'm giving away a free newsletter for web developers that you can sign up for from here.
It's not an anything-and-everything link list. It's thoughtfully collected picks of articles and tools, that focus on Angular 2+, ASP.NET (4.x/MVC5 and Core), and other fullstack developer goodies.
Take it for a test ride, and you may unsubscribe any time.
You might also want to support me by checking these out [Thanks]: